Who We Are
BIT is your outsourced IT Department. Our responsibility is to ensure your corporate computers, network and servers are functional, connected and reliable. You can contact us for any computer related questions and we will do our best to provide timely and reliable technical assistance.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT OPTIONS FOR MARK IV
Technical Support Number: 416.646.1690 option 2
Primary Support Contact: Ted Ramphal, Telephone: 416.646.1690 ext. 226 or email.
Primary Studio Support Contact: James Lee, Telephone: 647-283-7797 or email.
Backup Support Contact: Gowsic Satgunalingam, Telephone: 416.646.1690 ext. 242 or email.
Account Manager: Corey-Watts Jones, Telephone: 416.646.1690 ext. 228 or email.
Or Click Here to complete our support request form.
Onsite Scheduled Visits
We visit your office every Tuesday. During the visit we perform number of scheduled maintenance tasks, and this is also a great opportunity to approach one of our technicians if you have technical questions.
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Weekend and after-hours we offer emergency support, please review service rates as charges may apply. If you require emergency support, simply call the main support number and follow the instructions
Access your office email from any computer Click Here
Access Your Office Files and Office Applications from any computer
- Using Internet Explorer, come to the Intranet site, click on the Remote Desktop link
- Enter Your Login Credentials as Follows:
- Click on REMOTE DESKTOP, enter MIVREMOTE.MARKIV.CA and click Connect
- If prompted to run an ActiveX Control, click on Allow.
- Enter your login credentials again and when the dialogue box pops up, check the box for “Don’t ask me again for connections…” and click Yes.
- Click to download and install the Mac Remote Desktop client
- Enter: MIVREMOTE.MARKIV.CA
- Enter Your Login Credentials as Follows
PHONE/TABLET EMAIL SETTINGS
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the information in the respective fields and tap Next
- Tap OK on any security prompts that come up then fill out the new fields that show up. The Username field will require your regular network login username (generally the first half of your email address), leave Domain blank and Password will be your regular network login password, then hit Next
- Your iOS device will now try to locate your Exchange Server. If necessary, you will need to enter my.markiv.ca in the Server field.
- Choose which content you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Tap Save when finished.
- From the Home screen, touch Applications , Settings, Accounts and Sync and finally Add Account
- Touch Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Enter your full email address in the first box, then touch the Password box and enter the password you would use to access your computer on the network. Touch Next
- Review the message screen that is displayed. You can uncheck the Always show option, and then touch OK or Yes, to continue with the account set up.
- Your device will attempt to automatically find the additional details needed to set up your account. If it is successful, you will skip ahead to the Account Options. If it cannot automatically find the additional details needed, you will see the following screen
- Leave the domain information blank
- Touch the Manual Setup box and enter my.markiv.ca the Exchange Server field
- Touch Next
- The Account options screen allows you to select the following ActiveSync options:
Peak schedule: Choose how often your device should connect to the Exchange server to get email during peak business hours. Choose Push to have email delivered to your device as soon as it arrives on the server.
Off-peak schedule: Choose how often your device should connect to the Exchange server to get email during off-peak business hours. Choose Push to have email delivered to your device as soon as it arrives on the server.
Amount to synchronize: Choose the time period that your device should keep in sync.
Emails retrieval size: Set an email size limit. Your device will only download the headers for emails that exceed this limit. When you open the message you will be able to download the entire message.
Period to sync Calendar: Choose the time period that your device should keep in sync.
Notify me when email arrives: Mark this option to have your device notify you that you have new email messages.
Sync contacts: Mark this option to synchronize your contacts to your device.
Sync calendar: Mark this option to synchronize your calendar to your device.
- Touch Next
- Enter a name for the account. This will help you easily identify this account if you add additional email accounts to your device. Then touch Done
- Swipe down and select Settings from the main menu.
- Select Accounts from the system settings menu.
- Select Advanced at the bottom of the add account screen.
- On the Advanced Setup screen, select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Leave the Domain field blank.
- Enter your network login username in the Username field.
- Enter your full email again in the email address field.
- Enter your network login password in the Password field.
- Enter my.markiv.ca in the Server address field.
- Port listed should be 443.
- Turn on Use secure connection (SSL).
- Turn on Push for always on capability.
- Set sync timeframe to 7 days or higher if your data plan is sufficient.
- Turn on sync for email, contacts, calendar, tasks and memos. It may take a few minutes to fully sync all your messages to your inbox.
- Click Done to complete the setup.
Refer Us !
Most of our business comes from referrals, thank you. If you know an organization that may benefit from our services, tell them about us. If that organizations becomes a client we will send you an iPad Mini as a token of appreciation.
Click HERE to register your referral.