Private Cloud Computing
Data Centre Technical Details
- Located in the Mississauga, Canada, the facility is purpose design/built for 99.999% availability.
- Electrical: Three 13.8 kV incoming feeds to building complex (N 1 configuration).
- Electrical Protection and Redundancy: 800 kVA via two independent, synchronous units fed from 600.
- Cooling: chilled water/DX cooling system, N 1 configuration.
- Fire Suppression: VESDA continually samples the air for combustible ion particles.
- Interlocked dry pipe pre-action sprinkler system activated by ionization type smoke detector.
- Security Controls: 2 factor Biometric controls with man-trap door configurations.
- Security staff in building 24×7.
- Steel mesh-reinforced walls; vibration and motion detection systems in walls and ceiling.
- Centralized monitoring by 24×7 Operations Centre (OC), using site automation system.
- Three diverse GigE Internet connections.
- Additional redundancy in an independent Vaughan location.
Ready to get started? Call us today at 416.646.1690
What is Cloud ComputingCloud computing is a transformative delivery model that is changing the way technology vendors, distributors, resellers, and consumers think about, approach, and implement IT systems.
What exactly “The Cloud” is remains a matter of debate, as there are dozens of definitions for cloud computing. Escaping the cloud is almost impossible. Cloud computing is transforming the way technology vendors produce and distribute their products, as well as the way enterprises and Small and Medium Business consume technology. It is a fundamental shift to a new IT architecture grounded in broad availability, multi-tenancy, shared resources, and dynamic capacity. It’s about changing the entire cost structure of technology from a capital expense to a recurring operational expense.