Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and with an office in Florida, U.S.A. BIT Incorporated delivers managed technology solutions. Since its establishment in 1993, BIT Incorporated provides comprehensive range of network services that include design, configuration and installation to full-scale systems integration and day-to-day technical support.
BIT Incorporated is seeking an experienced Senior Service Technician to work with wide range of our clients.
– Setup Servers, Network Equipment and Firewalls
– Maintain User Accounts and setup new workstations
– Maintain Virus definition updates
– Replacement and installation of hardware components and peripherals
– Document changes to hardware and software
– Maintain service logs and work orders
– Site audits for licenses and warranties
– Monitor various servers for security and storage requirements
– Monitor maintenance service contracts and agreements
– Formal Post-secondary education in computer technology
– MCSE certification and A+ Certification
– Excellent understanding of IT best practices
– 5 years working in an IT support environment
– 5 years experience working in Microsoft Network Environment
– Proven Oral and Written communication skills and Client Interaction
– Experience with Internet connectivity and Routers
– Own transportation and ability to lift computer equipment
– Desire to learn new skills and genuine computer interests
To find out more about BIT Incorporated, please visit our website:
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and covering letter by email to:
We thank all applicants in advance, and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies please.
Location: Don Mills, Ontario
BIT Incorporated offers comprehensive salary package as well as Group Benefits Plan.
Applicants must forward resume with cover letter and salary range requirements. All applicants may be required to provide references, and previous employment verification.